Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 30

IMG_5001 copy

I hope you aren’t getting tired of pictures of Savvy yet…..because I don’t see myself getting sick of them anytime soon! This is Savvy this morning, sleeping peacefully while I edit/read scriptures/eat breakfast/shower. I love the pillow lines. The shadows under her eyes make me sad, though, because I’m reminded that she’s sick. For the last several days, she’s been fighting congestion and ear pain. Last night I administered Similisan’s ear wax relief drops, which helped immensely, and then also put garlic oil in her ears. She was feeling a lot better last night than she has for a while. I’m hopeful, and really glad that she’s still sleeping.

2 comments:

  1. The first thing I thought was that I loved the pillow lines. I hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3
    I love her delicate nostrils. She has your delicate nose!
    The shadows under her eyes make me sad, too. I hope she is better by now...? If not, I hope she keeps resting...

    ReplyDelete