Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 14

I guess it was really only a matter of time before I joined the ranks of couponers posting pictures of their spoils. :) This was my first time. I was REALLY slow, REALLY disorganized, and REALLY grateful to have my friend, Kimber, helping me with every little detail. I'll keep practicing, so hopefully I'll become more efficient and accomplish my goal, which is to build a good supply of toiletries and food staples. As it is, I'm pretty happy with my shopping for today! Twenty-three dollars' worth of stuff for ten dollars. Not too shabby!
P.S.-It isn't obvious that my hair is THICK-CURLY-THICK, is it?

1 comment:

  1. Cool! :)
    ...and...I'm jealous of you for that counter. Is there some part of you that is like "Yes, yes, that's my counter in this picture, doesn't it make the impression that my whole house is lovely?"
    Oh wait, your whole house IS lovely.
    :D

    ReplyDelete